|B. A. I||I||I. Physical Geography||50||50||-||50|
|II||II. Human Geography||50||50||-||50|
|B.A. II||III||III. Human Geography||50||50||-||50|
|IV. Soil Geography||50||50||-||50|
|IV||V. Agricultural Geography
|B.A. II||I||Physical Geography-I||50||50||50||250|
|II||Human Geography I||50||50|
|Human Geography II||50||50|
R.B.M. MAHAVIDYALAYA, CHANDGAD
DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
R.B.M. Mahavidyalaya, Chandgad is established in June 1998 by Khedut Shikshan Mandal, Kalkundri. The subject Geography is introduced as a part of Art’s stream with establishment of college and also introduced for Science stream since 2013-14. In our college Geography subject is taught for n B.A. I, II and B. Sc-I.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To train the students in the discipline for dissemination of advanced knowledge to the society and to be self reliant.
- To acquire geographical knowledge and skills in different branches of Geography.
- To create awareness among the students about environmental issues.
- To promote the use of new technology in geography.
- To motivate the students for field study and research work in the subject.
- To develop the strong coordination among the different branches of the discipline to have better interaction with other disciplines.
- To arrange the seminars, workshops, for college students and members of society from different sectors.