VISION OF THE INSTITUTE:
"To provide quality higher education catering to the needs of society on par with the changing global trends in recent times"
- MISSION STATEMENT
To build the “New India” in which every individual have knowledge, character, sense of service and dedication to contribute comprehensive development of the region, the Nation and the humanity at large.
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To render valuable service in the field of education by providing the facilities of higher education to the students of nearby villages.
- To propagate the cause of education and to disseminate the knowledge among the students.
- To train the students in various skills for the all round development of their personalities.
- To inculcate moral values and discipline in students.
- To educate women for their emancipation and progress.
- To keep pace with the changing educational social and global scenario.
- To promote the use of technology and introduce ICT’s specially.
- To make efforts to develop the college as the center for community development.
- To aim at the cultural development of villages through education.
Composition of IQAC
IQAC functions to channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
The IQAC has been constituted in 2008 in the college under the chairmanship of the Principal.
Composition of the IQAC is as under.
|2||Dr. M.M. Mane||Co-ordinator|
|3||Dr. T.A.Kamble||Member from teaching faculty|
|4||Prof. R.K.Telgote||Member from teaching faculty|
|5||Dr. K.N.Nikam||Member from teaching faculty|
|6||Prof. R.S.Gadkari||Member from teaching faculty|
|7||Prof. S.D. Gawade||Member from teaching faculty|
|8||Prof. T.M.Patil||Member from teaching faculty|
|9||Prof. R.N.Salunke||Member from teaching faculty|
|10||Prof. S. K. Sawant||Member from teaching faculty|
|11||Dr.S.P.Bandiwadekar||Member of Management|
|12||Adv.S.L.Patil||Member from Society.|
|13||Mr.R.R. Deshpande||Member from Administrative Staff|
|14||Adv. V.B.Kadukar||Member from Student allumni|
|15||Miss S.S.Kubal||Member from student|
NAAC STEERING COMMITTEE
NAAC Criteria wise Committee for the institute re-accreditation report (RAR)
I Curricular Aspect
1. Dr.. T.A. Kamble Chairman
2. Prof. L.N. Gaikwad Member
3. Prof. S.B.Divekar Member
4. Prof. R.P.Desai Member
II Teaching and Learning Evaluation
1. Prof. R. K. Telgote Chairman
2. Prof. A.Y.Jadhav Member
3. Dr. S.D.Goral Member
4. Prof. S.N.Patil Member
III Research, Innovation and Extension
1. Dr. K.N. Nikam Chairman
2. Dr. A.A. Mane Member
3. Dr. N.S.Masal Member
4. Dr. R. K. Suryawanshi Member
IV Infrastructure and Learning Resources
1. Prof. R. S. Gadkari Chairman
2. Prof. A.D.Kamble Member
3. Prof. S. M. Patil Member
4. Mr. R.V. Ajarekar Member
V Student Support and progression
1. Prof. S.D.Gawade Chairman
2. Dr P. L. Bhadvankar Member
3. Prof. S.S. Sawant Member
4. Dr. N.K.Patil Member
VI Governance and Leadership
1. Prof. T.M. Patil Chairman
2. Prof. S.V.Kulkarni Member
3. Prof. B. M. Patil Member
4. Prof. R.S.Patil Member
VII Institution values and Best practices
1. Prof. R.N.Salunke Chairman
2. Prof. M. S. Divate Member
3. Prof. V.K.Gawade Member
Dr. M.M.Mane Dr. P. R. Patil