The Staff Welfare Scheme has been inaugurated in the college with the visions of Principal Dr. P. R. Patil in order to promote and sustain cordial relationships among the faculty members of the college. The amount of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred rupees) is collected every year from each faculty member, which is utilized in celebrating events of the faculty members or in order to help them at the time of their adverse/ misery situation. In the academic year 2018-19, the Staff Welfare team has participated and presented gifts in the joyful moments of some of the faculty members as well as felicitated a few faculties for their academic achievements.
List of existing welfare measures by the management
• Financial assistance in terms of loans / loans (for various reasons) by “Khedut Shikshan sevakanchi pathsanstha” such as personal loan , festive loan , housing loan ,vehicle loan , emergency loan, educational loan etc. are made available with reasonable interest rates.
• Concession in the college fees for the wards of Employees.
• Advances against salary are given to the needy faculty.
• Staff welfare fund proved useful for staff in critical circumstances.
• The staffroom is modified and provided with the ICT facilities.
• Pure drinking water facility is provided.
• Uniforms are provided to non teaching staff
• Computer and Internet facilities are made available to teaching and Non – teaching staff.
• Financial help to the temporary staff for academic growth .
• CCTV Cameras for security purpose.
• Canteen facility.
• Adequate Space is provided for parking of vehicles.
• Reprographic Services.