Mission / Vision:
Competitive Examination Guidance Cell is established in the year 2012 in the college, and since then, the cell has been striving to provide the proper path to the students.
Aims and Objectives:
The specific aim of the Cell is to give insights of MPSC and UPSC Examinations to the students. The Cell endeavors to accomplish the following objectives in the light of the aim specified.
- To spread awareness about competitive examinations among the students (living in remote and hilly area where the college is located), and to create and sustain their interest in the respective field.
- To introduce the students the nature of different competitive examinations, its syllabus, various advertisements, the structure of examinations etc.
- To provide the basic knowledge of necessary preparations like pre-examination preparation, post-examination perlustration, basic preparations for the interview, etc.
Coordinator and Committee Members:
- Prof. T. M. Patil: Co-ordinator
- Dr. N. K. Patil: Member
- Prof. R. K. Telgote: Member
- Prof. R. S. Gadkari: Member
- Shri S. R. Patil: Member
Year-wise Admission List of the Students:
|Year||Number of students Admitted|
Time-Table of the Classes during the year 2017-18:
- Monday to Thursday: 11.15 am. to 12.15 pm.
- Saturday: 08.00 am. to 11.00 pm
List of Successful Students of the Cell:
- UPSC Qualified: 01 (Ravindra Parasharam Patil at Mines Ministry)
- MPSC Qualified: 01 (Prajakta Chaugule, Assistant Section Officer)
- SET Qualified: 07 (02- English, 03-History, 01-Life Science, 01-Economics)
- NET Qualified: 01 (Economics)