rilk ikzI;rs ;’k% Phone No-(02320)224661
Khedut Shiksahan Mandal’s
R. B. Madkholkar Mahavidyalaya, Chandgad
(Formerly known as Arts, Commerce & Science College, Chandgad)
Tal- Chandgad, Dist-Kolhapur (M.S.)416509
( Affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur)
Accredited By NAAC “B” (CGPA-2.57)
website - www.rbmcollege.ac.in Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No. –RBMMC/ /2018-19 Date- 01 / 08 / 2018
SPECIAL CELL STANDING COMMITTEE
[According to Shivaji University Statute O.158(2.3)]
Year- 2017-18 & 2019-2020
1. The Principal - Dr. P.R.Patil Chairman
2. One Head of the Dept. - Prof. S.K.Sawant Member
3. Two Senior Teachers - 1. Prof. A.D.Kamble Member
2. Dr. T.A.Kamble Member
4. One representative of
Non-Teaching Staff - Shri. V.A.Kamble Member
5. Two women representative of - Dr. R.A.Kamlakar Member
Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Sou. K.K.Chandgadkar Member
6. Office Superintendent - Shri. R.R.Deshpande Member-
Annual Report of Standing Committee For B.C. Cell- 2017-18
Since the establishment of this institution, We have established the Standing Committee for B.C. Cell. Hon’ble principal of this institution is the chairperson of this committee. As per the guidelines of State Government and the authorities of Shivaji University, Kolhapur, this committee takes utmost care of students and the employees of this institution, those are belongs to Backward Class Community. During the Academic year (2017-18), this committee dealt with the following issues.
1. Admission Process- In the month of June and July 2017, admission process for the first, second and third year students was conducted. Admission for every student was given purely on merit basis. Of course, while preparing the merit list of eligible students, due care of Reservation Policy of the State Government and the Shivaji University Kolhapur was taken into consideration. Every eligible students from reserve category was duely admitted in their respective class. No complaint of any kind with regards to admission process was found and thus admission process was conducted smoothly.
2. Support in Availing scholarships: After admission process, in the month of July and August 2017, awareness about the government sponsored scholarships and the scholarships announced by non government agencies were made among the students belongs to reserve category for collecting required documents and they are asked to fill the online scholarship forms well with in the time. During this academic year. B.C. Cell takes follow up action with due care to see that the students who have applied for various scholarships, they have been availed scholarship amount successfully.
3. Library facilities: Our institution has practice to provide Book-Bank scheme facility for the students belongs to reserve category. Most of the reserve category students avail this facility on priority basis, throughout the year.
4. Guidance for competitive examination: Our institution has established Coaching Classes for Entry in Service, especially for reserved category students. On the institution level, lectures are arranged periodically, to guide them in competitive examination like MPSC, IBPS, SSC, RRB etc. Students belongs to reserve category are motivated to build their career through the competitive examinations.
5. Remedial Coaching: This institution is having remedial coaching facility especially for backward class students. All the needy and intellectually weak students from B.C. Category avail this facility for enhancing their academic excellence. Apart from this, all other students from open category also can avail this facility in this institution.
This cell also accommodates faculty and staff members working in this institution. The complaints of staff and faculty members with regards to appointments, service conditions, documentation, misbehavior or ill treatment against them are taken into consideration seriously. The conducive and healthy atmosphere in the campus, however helps to eradicate the possibility of such practice of injustice against the staff, faculties and the students belongs to reserve category. In this academic year no such event of ill treatment was observed and recorded so far.
The matters noted in this report are true and correct.
Shri. R. R. Deshpande Dr. P. R. Patil